Dosen ISI Bali raih penghargaan pada Tanah Lot Art Festval 2009 Photo Contest

Oleh: nGuRaH hArYaNa (101)    14 tahun yang lalu

Ucapan selamat buat semua rekan-rekan yang meraih penghargaan pada Tanah Lot Art Festival 2009 Photo Contest, terutama buat pak dosen, I Komang Arba Wirawan (http://www.isi-dps.ac.id/i-komang-arba-wirawan-raih-penghargaan-tanah-lot-festival-2009-photo-contest/).

Tanah Lot Art Festival 2009 Photo Contest Winners

Tanah Lot Art Festival 2009 which held on May 30 until June 7, 2009 last day, very succesfull and full of participants and audiences. On Tanah Lot Art Festival 2009, there was photography competitions which taking theme about the festival. Photography Competitions on Tanah Lot Art Festival 2009 are a wonderful way to improve your photography. While photography just for the sake of photography is a lot of fun sometimes a competition can help you raise the bar as a photographer as you know your image will be seen by a discerning group of judges and possibly even displayed along with other winners.

Photography competitions come in all shapes and sizes and range from online friendly competitions or assignments (like the ones we have in our forums each week) through to local competitions in photography clubs through to international photography competitions entered by pro photographers.

On Tanah Lot Photography Competitions there were 169 photos by all photographers which followed the competitions. From all photos, then choices by jurys became the best ten and divided into then winners. Below are the winners of Tanah Lot Photography Competitions.

1st Winner

Photo Title : Mapeed Gebogan

Photografer : Putradjaja Chandra Wisnu

Prize : Uang Tunai Rp. 3.000.000 dan Piagam Penghargaan

2nd Winner

Photo Title : Happynise From Bali

Photografer : I Wayan Sukarma

Prize : Uang Tunai Rp. 2.000.000 dan Piagam Penghargaan

3rd Winner

Photo Title : Untaian Gerak

Photografer : I Made Dana

Prize : Uang Tunai Rp. 1.000.000 dan Piagam Penghargaan