At the Sunda Kelapa Harbor

Oleh: Sebastian Song (1814)    19 tahun yang lalu

Went hunting with Pak Kristupa, Hartono and Damon at the Sunda Kelapa Harbor, Jakarta. A place with unlimited photo opportunity. These photos are dedicated to the hardworking men at the docks.

Re: At the Sunda Kelapa Harbor

Oleh: Julius Sitanaya (2208)    19 tahun yang lalu

wahh.. mantab2...

Oleh:  Feri Latief (10508)    19 tahun yang lalu

Hallo Sebastian, i love yor photo's. But why you didn't make for some detailing photos? Like expresion, strong hand, sweat,etc...

Oleh:  Indi Soemardjan (7483)    19 tahun yang lalu

nice juxtaposition of simple forms and textures... SHIOK, man!

Hi Feri I fully appreciate and agree with your recommendations. I really hope I can revisit the harbor in near future and do more indepth photography. I felt it would be inappropriate for a foreigner to be too intrusive or disruptive to the work of the workers. So instead I chose to shoot from a distance with a wide angle, emphasising my distance rather than using a tele to reduce it. thank you Feri for being honest in your opinions.

Oleh:  Feri Latief (10508)    19 tahun yang lalu

Mr Song..i see...very dificult to be close with our subject.... but some time if you go back to Sunda Kelapa, i'd like to join with you...would you? please contack me...at my celular phone 081310443473. Regards

Feri I would be most honored... the next time I would be in Indonesia would probably be late March in Bali. If you ever come by Singapore do drop me a call (65)9621-6137. My email is [email protected]

Oleh: Fabri Fideri (6)    19 tahun yang lalu

hay foto yang bagus, tetapi kayaknya kurang mewakili ekspresi dari object foto ya....