Rumor, SONY DSLR A-1R, 34,8MP CCD HAD II

Oleh:  Henry Christanto (4878)    14 tahun yang lalu

Ada rumor kalo Sony bakal mengeluarkan DSLR terbarunya type A-1R, 34,8MP CCD HAD II.

Ngga tau info bener apa ngga,

Spec bisa dilihat disini :

http://www.fotoactualidad.com/2009/09/exclusivo-sony-dslr-a1r-de-348mps.html

Last minute! --breaking news-- or as they want to call it, they finish appearing the specifications of which will be new reflex Sony of complete format, is Alpha A1R, with a sensor CCD effective total SuperHAD II of 35.4MPs and 34.8MPs, according to Lee will be processed through two processors BIONZ, will present/display a LCD of 3.0" folding and revolving, the stopper will have a terminal velocity of 1/12.000, and the native rank of Isos will leave from Iso 25 until Iso 3200. Much fantasy or total reality? --- speaking of the race of the Megapixeles, they watch whereupon this time leaves Sony to us. They ask to me as I obtained this data, because it arrived to me anonymously by electronic mail, the original file exceeds the width this blog, and of any page, if they want to unload it beat Here (564Kbs). This same information can have arrived at other vestibules, and I cannot give faith to the 100% of its credibility, although I cannot deny that it sounds well

Belum ada komentar